Access to electronic resources available at Case Western Reserve is usually free via your web browser if your IP address indicates that you are at CWRU. Your IP address indicates that you are at Case if it begins with 129.22. It will begin with 129.22 if the computer you are using is hard-wired to the CWRU ethernet network or you are using VPN to connect through the CWRU network. (To discover your IP address, direct your web browser to http://whatismyip.com/.)
- Cognet. Case is a subscriber to Cognet. Cognet offers many resources, including reference works, journals, open courseware, and a job list.
- Electronic Resources at CWRU’s Kelvin Smith Library include many offerings, including reference journals such as
- Resources for Cognitive Neuroscience
- Laboratory for Applied Research in Cognitive Semiotics
- The Artful Mind: Cognitive Science and the Riddle of Human Creativity.
- SMART scholarships in Cognitive Science: For more information and to apply visit http://www.asee.org/smart.. Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.